Sunday, October 12, 2008

High Praise from Patron Carole Burns

"Dear Jane, I just want to tell you that you are my idol. I have been involved in theater since 3rd grade and have done everything from act to direct - yet I can't bring it upon myself to do improv. My son, James has been in the St. Michael's guilde for the past 2 years and really wants me to become a part of the faire - but I could never live up to the fantastic people he works with. I really enjoy attending the faire and have become quite the 'jane stalker' because I love watching your antics and am amazed at how easy you make it seem. Thank you for being such a wonderful person and reminding me to live 'outside the box' again! Someday I will return to my love - the theater - but until then I can enjoy living in the walls of the faire and watching my idols rule the day."

No comments: